Stéphane B. BAZAN is Head of Research at UIR Web Science. At USJ since 2000, he also heads the New Educational Technology Unit at the Faculty of Education. Lecturer in Web Culture, Web Marketing and Web project design at USJ, Stéphane’s research collides Web Usage and Higher Education. Stéphane presented a paper and a poster at WebSci10, in Raleigh, on the subject of Interdisciplinary research in the context of the Arab Near East.
Stéphane is involved in the Web Science Curriculum Development Project, participated in the workshop at Southampton University in September 2010 and co-organized the “Teaching the Web with Web Science” workshop at ACM Web Science 2012.
- Sharing innovative teaching experience in higher education on the Web
- Web Science Curriculum Development
- Web Science in the context of the Arab Near East (co-written with Christophe Varin)
- Le Web à l’épreuve de la “cyberguerre” en Syrie (co-written with Christophe Varin)
- The Web Science Curriculum at Work : The Digital Economy Master Program at USJ-Beirut (co-written with Michalis Vafopoulos)
- When Freedom goes Global. Are we all equally safe on social media ? (co-written with Marie Joan Kristine Gloria & Qingpeng Zhang)
- Infowar in Syria : The Web between liberation and oppression (co-written with Christophe Varin, Sabrine Saad, Addis Tesfa & Sofia El Amine)
- Asymmetric Cyber-warfare between Israel and Hezbollah: The Web as a new strategic battlefield (co-written with Sabrine Saad & Christophe Varin)
- Sharing innovative teaching experience in higher education on the Web. An interdisciplinary study on a contextualized Web 2.0 application for community building and teacher training (co-written with Sabrine Saad & Christophe Varin)